- directional education or extensive commercial experience in a larger team
- very good knowledge of the .NET Framework and object oriented programming in C #, confirmed by commercial experience (preferably at least 2 years)
- knowledge of database issues, practical knowledge of ORM tools (Entity Framework, or Dapper)
- knowledge of Web Service, REST
- experience in frontend implementation in a modern JS-based tool (preferably Angular, possibly React)
- knowledge of TypeScript
- practical knowledge of design patterns
- general knowledge of issues related to the development of applications, especially web applications
- good command of spoken and written English
- familiarity with the Azure environment
- openness to acquiring new knowledge and sharing one’s knowledge
- team management experience (optional)
- Implementation of a complete platform for scanning large components from refineries and power plants in the Middle East. The system consists of a professional 3D scanner using structured light technology, a desktop application that directly manages the operation of the scanner, and a cloud platform to support the process of scanning and printing elements.
- System development (web applications) for a well-known German manufacturer of passenger cars.