- vocational education or extensive commercial experience in a larger team
- very good knowledge of the .NET Framework and object oriented programming in C #, confirmed by commercial experience (preferably at least 2 years)
- knowledge of database issues, practical knowledge of ORM tools (Entity Framework, or Dapper)
- knowledge of Web Service, REST
- experience in frontend implementation in a modern JS-based tool (preferably Angular, possibly React)
- knowledge of TypeScript
- practical knowledge of design patterns
- general knowledge of issues related to the development of applications, especially web applications
- good command of spoken and written English
- familiarity with the Azure environment
- openness to acquiring new knowledge and sharing one’s knowledge
- team management experience (optional)
An example project in a nutshell: system development (web applications) for a well-known German car manufacturer. Leading technologies: .Net Core, ASP .Net, MVC Core, Sql Server, Angular 12. We implement ambitious and complex projects from many industries, including in the area of automotive, 3D printing, video streaming or the logistics industry.
We are dynamically developing the network of our clients. Therefore, it is possible to rotate between projects.