- directional education
- commercial experience in programming in C ++, preferably over 3 years
- very good knowledge of C / C ++ and object oriented programming, knowledge of design patterns
- good knowledge of Qt, confirmed by participation in commercial projects
- good knowledge of relational databases
- familiarity with the Linux environment
- knowledge of the English language enabling cooperation with a foreign client
- experience in creating solutions in the field of computer vision, experience with the OpenCV library
- knowledge of general issues related to programming (testing, optimization, algorithmics, security, architecture and construction of IT systems)
- experience with message queuing mechanisms
- understanding the principles of construction and operation of computer systems, including embedded ones
- familiarity with working with CI / CD (GitHub, Jenkins, others)
Examples of projects:
- Implementation of a complete platform for scanning large components from refineries and power plants in the Middle East. The system consists of a professional 3D scanner using structured light technology, a desktop application that directly manages the operation of the scanner, and a cloud platform to support the process of scanning and printing elements.
- System development (web applications) for a well-known German manufacturer of passenger cars.